There are a number of policies that govern General Education at the University of Arizona.
The links below identify some of the important academic policies in the General Catalog; however, you should check with your academic advisor regarding additional college or major-specific policies that apply to your degree program.
- Application of Arizona community college transfer courses to UA General Education requirements
- Application of 4-year and out-of-state 2-year college transfer courses to UA General Education requirements
- Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC) for Arizona community college transfer students
- Double use of General Education courses
- Exam credit that may apply toward General Education requirements
- Guiding principles for applying transfer courses to UA General Education requirements
- Honors Option for Tier One/Tier Two
- Science courses that may apply to Tier One and Tier Two Natural Science requirements
- Substitutions for approved General Education courses